Thursday 31 May 2012

Barbie Friends



Hi Barbie!
- Hi Ken!
- You wanna go for a ride?
- Sure, Ken!
- Jump in!
- Ha ha ha ha!
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in
 plastic,
it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress
meeverywhere Imagination, life is your
creation Comeon, Barbie, let's go party I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie
world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhereImagination,
life is your creation I'm a blonde single girl in the fantasy world
Dress me up, take your time, I'm your dollie You're my doll, rock and roll, feel the
glamour and painKiss me here, touch me there, hanky-panky
You can touch, you can playYou can say I'm always yours, oooh whoa
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation
Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you pleaseI can act like a star, I can
beg on my knees Come jump in, be my friend, let us do it again
Hit the town, fool around, let's go party I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantasti You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...